Have you seen Dr. Miguel L Deleon?

He was very professional and had a good and caring bedside manner. He seemed very easy to talk to and gave me the feeling that he knew what he was talking about.

caring

has a pleasant attitude and comes across as caring. I would choose him as my surgeon again.

Dr DeLeon has operated on me twice in the last 5 years. First, for diverticulitis and secondly for a hernia. I think he is the best of everything. He's very kind, listens to you, has a good bedside manner, and I feel he is very competent and trustworthy. I have not had a problem after either operation. I'd follow him wherever he goes!

Small bowel resection 1991 & 2016

Dr Deleon performed small bowel resection due Crohn's Disease in 1991 and 2016 and was excellent. Would highly recommend to anyone who needs this type of surgery. Spent time to understand my problem and communicate afterwards, showed true concern for my recovery. Thanks Dr Deleon!

I have had many surgeries and dr deLeon was by far the nicest surgeon I have experienced. He was courteous, knowledgeable, and down right pleasant which I have found most surgeons not to be. He has a wonderful bedside manner and I would highly recommend him to anyone. Great job from someone who works in the health carre profession. A breath of fresh air.

Amazing surgical results for my 87 yr old mom!

Three years ago my Mom was diagnosed with colon cancer. Dr Deleon successfully removed her problem laparoscopically through very small incisions and her recovery has been complete. She has remained cancer free. Dr Deleon is a skilled surgeon and he has a gentle, pleasant bedside manner. My Mom is very confident of his care.

Dr. Miguel L Deleon is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Voorhees, NJ.

Dr. Miguel L Deleon Is this you?