Dr. Miguel Giron Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Miguel Giron?

Truly Awful Experience

Posted on March 24th, 2015

Found him condescending, and seemed totally uninterested and uncompassionate in listening to what was going on. Was too busy cracking jokes with the nurses. Just listened barely and then said follow up with your dr.. and walked away..barely a goodbye or feel better remark.. And now I get bills for the privelage of having him essentially poke fun at me infront of the nurses. Thanks. Worst ER experience I ever had. How on earth is this guy working ER?

Posted on January 28th, 2015

My mom was recently in the ER at OMC. She had shortness of breath. The ER was very crazy busy but Dr. Giron and the nurses were on top of things. When her oxygen levels dropped even after treatments, they then stepped it up and gave her magnesium which helped. She was eventually admitted although it took awhile given the high volume of sick people. I think he and the nurses did a great job managing my mother despite the wait.

The worst ever!!

Posted on January 24th, 2015

I recently went to Ocean Medical ER for abdominal cramping/pain and severe rectal bleeding, after having the routine workup, blood work, EKG & chest Xray an hour later in walks Dr.Giron, asks about the rectal bleeding and asked if he could do a rectal exam of which I agreed, as I turned on my left side & without any warning or jammed his finger up my rectum!! Afterwards said there was small amount of blood and left, never palpated my abdomen or asked any other pertinent questions on my condition, severity of abdominal pain, amount of or how long I had the bleeding etc. After 3 hours of not seeing ANYONE I walked out to the nurse and questioned what was going on in which she replied she was waiting for Dr. Giron's dispostion, A few minutes later he walked in, handed me some paper work and told me to follow up with a specialist and my primary MD. & left He has no business calling himself a MD! Stick to sports medicine Dr. Giron

Posted on April 15th, 2013

I was admitted to the emergency room for a blood transfusion at Community Medical Center in Toms River. My internist met me there and handled the case. Dr.Giron stopped by 1 minute before my internist arrived and asked how I was feeling, then sent a bill to Medicare for $450 of which they paid him $102.33 and his office is now looking for another $25 from me.

Posted on April 26th, 2017