Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Miguel A Granados
Dr. Miguel A Granados, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Canton, MI. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Granados is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Dearborn, Oakwood Campus and St Mary's of Michigan (IDN). Dr. Granados has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Miguel A Granados has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Women's Health
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Laser Hair Removal
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
I have great respect for Dr. Granados. I have and will continue to refer people to him. He is always so patient with me and I'm one of those people that talk too much when I'm nervous. I'm always nervous going there. Lol. Not because of him but because of why I'm there. He always takes time to not just diagnose but to explain things to where you are comfortable and understand. He is very knowledgeable and accurate in his findings. Humble and compassionate. Your not just another patient. He truly cares and that's what makes him a great doctor. You wouldn't need to look any further unless there was something that he wasn't sure of. And if that was the case, he has no problem seeking the right doctor to see that you were in good hands.
Dr. Granados is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Wayne State University
Dr. Miguel A Granados accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCanton Family Medicine, 42464 Cherry Hill Rd, Canton, MI
Dr. Miguel A Granados is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Canton, MI.