Dr. Miguel J Gomez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Miguel J Gomez?

Amazing Doctor!

Dr. Gomez is fantastic and really helped me navigate my high risk pregnancy. I had Pre-eclampsia with my first child 10 years ago and had an awful delivery at Reston Hospital by another doctor. I am now in my late 30's and this is my 2nd child. Dr. Gomez took every precaution. I didn't have the tell tale signs of preeclampsia but something just "wasn't right". Dr. Gomez listed to me and my body and delivered my healthy baby boy. Soon after delivery I got postpartum preeclampsia. As scared as I was, I knew I was in great hands. I can't thank Dr. Gomez enough for taking care of us both. I would recommend Dr. Gomez to anyone, especially high-risk.

Best Doctor ever

I'm Dr. Gomes patient since I got in this country 10 years ago. And I don't have enough words to say how good he is. He delivered my son and if I ever get pregnant again he will be the only one I want to follow with my pregnancy. If you want a excellent and caring Doctor go to Dr.Gomes.

Best OB/GYN

I had a hard time looking for a new doctor when I got pregnant for the third time, I found doctor Gomez on Google and read all the existing reviews about him which are very good and decided to go to his practice office, I'm very happy I did that, my experience as doctor Gomez's patient was excellent he really excided my expectations, he answers all your questions, he is not in a rush while in the exam room he takes his time, he really listens, he assisted me in my baby's delivery and did an awesome job, and the following day went to check on me while I was hospitalized. I totally recommend this doctor and don't want to exaggerate but he is the best OBGYN in northern VA :)

Don't like it.

I Don't want to waist my time,making a bad comment , I believe you have try it so u can get ur own experience. Personally, Don't like it at all.

really bad service

Wonderful patient & knowledgable doctor

I switched from a female OBGYN to a male(Dr Miguel Gomez). It's been a much better experience. He is very patient, caring, professional, and willing to answer questions or my concerns about my health issues. I feel that Ive made the best decision to be seeing by him. He is the #1 doctor in this area. Also, his staff is very nice and professional.

best doctor

I love the Dr. Gomez and his staff. Everyone is is very helpful and polite. This office is very very clean which is always a plus for me. I think that the frustrated dad (at the top) needs to learn how to spell/write english. Unfortunately doctors aren't super heros like we would want the to be. Dr. Gomez delievered my baby and I never once felt he wasn't trustworthy. I believe that if he wanted my baby to be born earlier than expected it was beacuse, mostly likely it was medically necessary.

Dr. Gomez is very proffesional and caring for his patients. The staff is very polite and helpfull.

Early Delivery

This Dr was taking care of my baby and was the delivery schedule for Sep4th but I didn't know that this Dr. prefers to induce to have delivery on Thursdays it doesnt matter if this day is 10 days before the due date. Basically most of his deliveries are on Thursdays, I think that baby should birth the day that the nature said

He was very knowledgeble he knew what was wrong with me just by looking at me but of course to be 100% sure he had to do some test on me and what he told was true. THANK YOU DR.GOMEZ

Excellent Care

Dr. Gomez was very professional,good bedside maners,excellent Doctor. I was very happy with the staff also very friendly.

Dr. Miguel J Gomez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Vienna, VA.