Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Miguel A Lis-Planells has the following 2 specialties
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders like epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
Neurological surgeons can perform surgical procedures on the brain, such as stereotactic surgery, microsurgery, endoscopic surgery, stereotactic radiosurgery, and endovascular image guided methods.
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Miguel A Lis-Planells has the following 10 expertise
- Brain Surgery
- Brain Tumor
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Dr. Miguel A Lis-Planells has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 17
This man saved my life after I had been misdiagnosed for three days by a hospital. I was having a stroke and the hospital kept sending me home. I got to Dr. Lis-Planells by way of another hospital on day 4 of my stroke. Dr. Lis-Planells operated and saved my life. His bedside manner is the BEST I have ever experienced with a Dr. in my life. Thank you Dr. Lis-Planells.
Took time to look at all my mri, ct, and x-rays. Explained my problems and options. Made sure I was confident in what was going to be done and what to expect for recovery time. The procedure was done yesterday (July 10th 2009) and I feel great. Just a little stiffness but that will go away soon. I will also be having Dr. Lis Planells perform my lower back surgery soon.
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
29 Years Experience
Creighton University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Uc Irvine Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsBonati Institute, 7315 Hudson Ave, Hudson, FL
Dr. Miguel A Lis-Planells is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hudson, FL.