Dr. Miguel L Lorente Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Miguel L Lorente?

Dr. Lorente is an excellent Doctor...I felt safe and respected his care of my situation.

WHAT A GREAT AND CARING INTERNEST. IT IS A PRIVILEDGE TO BE UNDER HIS CARE.

Another Fraud

After 7 years of seeing this DR? at Wuestoff Hospital he never found a thing wrong with me, to make things worse, his stomach Dr he had partnered himself with( Peter Koretsy) was the biggest fraud in the hospital..after I switched Dr's they immediately found out what was wrong with me..WARNING..these frauds will seriously hurt you when it comes to your SSI or disability because they will enter it on your permanent record that they could not find anything wrong with you.

Request a new doctor at once or see someone else

If I could give Dr. L a 0 out of 5 I would. His is unprofessional, has horrific beside manner, and refuses to communicate with his patients. A family member was recently admitted to the ER and he was assigned to be our doctor. The first worlds out of his mouth were, "What do you want?"....seriously?!?! and then after our family member had been there for several days with out any progress (thanks to Dr. L) he told our family that they "had all the time in the world to figure it out." He then deem the patient cured (without having done anything) and ready to be discharged...that patient ended up in surgery with gall bladder stones and an appendicitis. So if you are the type of person that believes a spray tan and a job can cure all your aliments then Dr. L is the perfect doctor for you!

Highly recommend

Office is always clean, staff is friendly, if you are looking for a straight forward doctor then this is the place for you... There is an urgent care in the same facility open seven days... Physicians on staff their are excellent as well. Most comfortable I have ever felt with a primary care physician.

find another dr

this is the worst dr ive ever seen very unprofessional he came into my room i started to tell him why i was there and his nurse came in and told him he was in the wrong room that another patient was ahead of me so he told me to hurry up because he had to get to the other patient total time with dr 30 seconds please find another dr

Beware

Several encounters.... can't begin to describe... oppositional to put it nicely... mis focusing on minor rather than primary reason. Oppositional to following standard protocol as well.

Would Highly Recommend

NICE OFFICE... NICE STAFF...NICE, NORMAL DOCTOR... WOULD RECOMMEND WITHOUT HESITATION

Patient

I was in FOUR Hospital starting in Fort Lauderdale when I was well enough to drive myself back home to Melbourne. Dr. Lorente was the ONLY Doctor who took the time to review my records from Holmes where they wanted to do emergency surgery and cut out part of my liver!! Everyone of the hospitals waved me off as having kidney stones. He didn't see any kidney stones, I never passed a kidney stone. and NO ONE Would listen in FOUR HOSPITALS!!! HE IS NOW AND WILL FOREVER BE MY PRIMARY DOCTOR AND FOR MY ADULT TEENS AS WELL. I DON'T NEED A DOCTOR TO HOLD MY HAND AND TELL ME A LOAD OF CRAP. I NEED A DOCTOR TO LISTEN AND TELL ME HIS MEDICAL OPINION!!

Pig

If you are at Wuestoff medical center in Melbourne, DO NOT let this doctor take care of you. If you want this doctor to ask if you want to leave and then tell you 'Well, your not going too', and then a few days later you DIE, well go right ahead. This pigs treatment of my mother was terrible and i beleive it contributed to her death.