Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Miguel A Mandoki
Dr. Miguel A Mandoki, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Coral Gables, FL. His specialties include Psychiatry and Adolescent Medicine. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Miguel A Mandoki has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.<br>He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs and pressures from home and school. For girls entering adulthood, adolescent specialists can act as both pediatrician and gynecologist, so they only have to see one doctor for all their needs.
Dr. Miguel A Mandoki has the following 14 expertise
- Mood Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Mental Illness
- Personality Disorder
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Clinical Depression
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Showing 5 of 10
The doctor is a genius
Self-verified patient of Dr. Miguel A Mandoki - Posted on May 19th, 2018
His professionalism is incredible. Hi really listen to me , and gave me peace of mind!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Miguel A Mandoki - Posted on April 13th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Miguel A Mandoki - Posted on November 4th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Miguel A Mandoki - Posted on September 25th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Miguel A Mandoki - Posted on July 3rd, 2014
My son saw this quack a few years ago - every time he had an appointment, the doc would change his meds. He is a pill doc & never even got a full complete medical history on him. I had to ask about drug interactions and him changing the meds when we hadn't given them time to work. My son recently had a violent behavior and I needed a referral and was told by his pediatrician to steer way clear of Mandoki. I couldn't believe he was still practicing!!
Dr. Miguel A Mandoki Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Miguel A Mandoki is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Coral Gables, FL.