Dr. Miguel Mandoki Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Miguel Mandoki?

Dr Mandoki

Posted on April 13th, 2016

Dr. Mandolin is an amazing Doctor. He was always there when I needed to reschedule or stayed open a little late to see me. He prescribed me medication based on my diagnosis that has helped me significantly. My family and I are very thankful for everything Dr. Mandoki has done for my situation.

Posted on November 4th, 2015

He had 2 smartphones, laptop and tablet working while in session with no eye contact with patient. No questions. What kind of psychologist is he?

Posted on September 25th, 2015

Horrible and creepy doctor

Look Elsewhere!

Posted on July 3rd, 2014

My son saw this quack a few years ago - every time he had an appointment, the doc would change his meds. He is a pill doc & never even got a full complete medical history on him. I had to ask about drug interactions and him changing the meds when we hadn't given them time to work. My son recently had a violent behavior and I needed a referral and was told by his pediatrician to steer way clear of Mandoki. I couldn't believe he was still practicing!!

Posted on May 4th, 2012

Wait time is too long in office. NEver returns calls. My son needed his prescription authorizing, Dr did not return my calls, so far my son has been without much needed medication for 10 days, as he has not authorized prescription, and appointment not available until May 21st.

Life changing

Posted on August 26th, 2011

Dr. Mandoki has helped both my daughter and my sister tremendously.We would be lost without him.

Find another doctor

Posted on May 24th, 2011

My childrens appointment was at 1130 he saw us about 1:20. We where in the office for 10 minutes he never made eye contact with any of us. He asked them both two questions. "What you want to be when you grow up? and Do you like school?" He wrote them both a presciption, but there was a problem filling it. Called him that same today, he never returned the call. The next day called 7 time and even went by the office(which he wasn't there even though his staff said he was), but never got a call back. I called for two more days and still no call back. The worse doctor my children has ever had, will not be going back to bad I paid my co-pays in advance.

Posted on March 4th, 2010

if you have an appt. in bonita springs you may have a 4 to 5 hr wait getting an appt you can only get one 1 week ahead not a good thing but a good dr.

Poor response time...

Posted on September 22nd, 2009

I was hospitalized after my first major bipolar episode for SI, which was a first for me. I knew something was wrong but could not see I was psychotic. After leaving 15 messages for him over the span of 4-5 days I was finally checked into a hospital.

Posted on October 13th, 2017