Dr. Miguel A Marrero Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Miguel A Marrero?

Please chose another Fertility specialist

Please chose a different fertility specialist. I don't want anyone to go through the emotional roller coaster and heartbreak I went through. He is unethical and not cautious. Overly aggressive with treatments .

This is he best Dr. I've eve known... I have been a patient of his for over ten years ... He knows what he is doing and excellent bedside manner .

Best Surgeon Ever

Dr. Marrero performed 2 surgeries on me, both for endometriosis. One was laparoscopic and the other was a laparotomy b/c I needed a hysterectomy and the endo had glued itself to organs. Dr. Marrerro is the best--the very best--in terms of skill and bedside manner. I've had other surgeons, but they didn't come close. I even recovered from the hysterectomy in record time.

very thankful for dr marrero diagnosing my endometriosis and other problems and with assisting in fertility treatments. Very happy after three different attempts we got pregnant and we are now verry proud parents to a verry smart beautiful and caring four year old girl, who means the world to us. THANK YOU DR MARRERO!!!