Dr. Miguel A Mas Jr Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Miguel A Mas Jr?

Great Doctor, not a great office

Extended wait time, no patient loyalty, rude staff, all of which takes away greatly from the more than competent doctors.

I went to this MD as a child and now my daughters go there as well. They love him and we have never felt uncomfortable in his office with any of his staff. He is very thorough...When my daughter started having frequency of urination I became concerned about a possible UTI even though she wasn't complaining of any pains and doesn't take bath --just showers (she's 5). After informing me that my insurance did cover cost, and asking permission to send first, he sent an analysis out just "to make sure" even though the in-office test looked clear. This is just one small example of the awesome care he gives to his patients. I hope he stays in practice for many more years! (And the nurses call to follow up with illnesses the day after the visit AND 3-5 days after). :)

The Best!

Dr. Mas is wonderful--he's empathetic and caring, with a warm personality and great attitude. He's about helping the 'child' not just the 'symptoms'... He rocks!

I would highly recommend Dr. Mas to anyone with children. Myself and my brother went to him growing up and now my kids go to him. The kids love him and he is very thorough.

Best pediatrician ever

I had this man as my doctor as I was growing up and plan on making him my children's doctor. He has great bedside manner, helps out families when he can, he can diagnose anything and he is just an overall very likeable man. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Mas to anyone looking for a pediatrician. He gets a 4/4!!!

Awesome pediatrician