Dr. Miguel Moreno Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Miguel Moreno?

Great Dr. So easy going and kind. !!! Works with you to ensure proper care !! Love him !

Rude front desk receptionist

I went to my appt and the girl in the front did not call me for my information she decided to take a personal phone call instead and talked for a while another patient came in and she took her right away very unprofessional. Sad thing is doctors a lot of times don't know about this but I made sure he knew

An Angry Mother

Dr. Moreno's staff is really unprofessional. They like to call you on a Friday and let you know that your insurance isn't approved, when your appointment is on a Monday. I had called 3 different times to see if my son's results were in from the test that he had done, and each time I got a different answer. I returned a missed call from them and I was told they were just confirming an appointment. Turns out the reason that they really called was because Dr. Moreno wasn't going to be there the day that my appointment was scheduled. His staff is extremely rude. As for him, he has yet to diagnose my son. Each time I go there it is a waste of time. I am tired of dealing with these people. Time to find a new neurologist.

Great doctor!!!

Wonderful doctor. He strives to find the best treatment for his patients. I've also heard from other Dr around El Paso he's a really great Dr.