Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Miguel A Rodriguez-Gonzalez MD
Dr. Miguel A Rodriguez-Gonzalez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Leesburg, FL, with other offices in The Villages, FL and Mount Dora, FL . His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Miguel A Rodriguez-Gonzalez has 3 locations
910 Old Camp Rd
The Villages, FL 32162
5471 Rishley Run Way
Mount Dora, FL 32757
Dr. Miguel A Rodriguez-Gonzalez has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Miguel A Rodriguez-Gonzalez has the following 5 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Block
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Dr. Miguel A Rodriguez-Gonzalez is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Miguel A Rodriguez-Gonzalez Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Miguel A Rodriguez-Gonzalez's office for more information.
601 E Dixie Ave Leesburg, FL : (352) 315-0627
910 Old Camp Rd The Villages, FL 32162
5471 Rishley Run Way Mount Dora, FL 32757
Locations & Directions
Dr. Miguel A Rodriguez-Gonzalez is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Leesburg, FL.