Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Miguel R Sabedra has the following 1 specialty
- Legal Medicine
Legal medicine specialists advise on a variety of laws and regulations regarding health care and public health. This include disability claims, hospital law, privacy laws and physicians’ obligations and liabilities. They typically have a medical degree and a law degree so they're able to address specific legal issues that apply to medical professionals, hospitals and clinics.
Compared to forensic medicine, which deals with determining cause of death in criminal investigations, they deal with issues that impact patient care and they’re also typically involved in assessing illegal substance use in athletes.
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. Sebedra is unfortunately my Parent's doctor. My Parent is an 80-year old who feels they have no choice in a Physician, for their healthcare needs, in this small town of Marlow, OK. It is very sad. Dr Sebedra is very inefficient, unfriendly, uncaring and unprofessional. He is condescending and acts as though he could care less. He never knows why an appointment has been set. He has to ask his assistants about the medical records, tests, xrays, etc. He breathes hard during the appointment and acts as though he is being inconvenienced. He is awful and ends the appointment with no offer of giving information, assistance, and never a thank you. Dr Sebedra has never been professional, to my Parent, since I have begun attending the appointments. The ethics of his office is questionable. Each experience in his office is an entire disappointment and leaves my Parent and me feeling worse than before we entered his office. His questions are condescending, he sits, looking at his computer, during the entire appointment...until he takes the temperature and looks in the ears. Other than this...he has zero interest in why the appointment has been made. He also has zero knowledge about why the appointment has been made. And...it is clear that he does not care. It is awful...he is awful. His behavior and attitude reflects on his entire staff as well. They are inefficient and one can never get a clear or truthful answer from them. Their attitudes are equally uncaring, unfriendly and they could care less.
Dr. Sabedra is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 1987
Via Christi Regional Medical Center
Dr. Miguel R Sabedra accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS OK BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Community Care PCC
- CommunityCare PPO Standard Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMarlow Physicians Clinic, 501 N 4th St, Marlow, OK
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Miguel R Sabedra in this video.
Dr. Miguel R Sabedra is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marlow, OK.