Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mihai Jipa has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 48
I cant rate any of the questions because I would give them a zero! I have never been treated like this from anyone! He walked into the room with an attitude shaking his head as to why I was there because I had a family physician. I said my family physician had not been able to figure out what was wrong. He looked at my medications and started ti rip apart the reason I was on them. I was put on Lyrica for nueropathy before I was even prediabetic. He shook his head and said he never heard of that before. Impossible. Thats funny, my neurologist and neurosurgeon must both be wrong! Then he asked about my anti-depressants and before I could explain he said I think you just need to see a psychiatrist! My symptoms include fever, bells palsy like symptoms, extreme fatigue, worsening of vision, and inflammation in my joints. He never let me say any of that or look at the list of 11 different symptoms I have been having in cycles since early last fall. To tell someone they need to see a psychiatrist anf yell it at them coud be really traumatic to someone suffering a major depression. Fortunately I could take it in stride after telling him I was sorry I wasted my time and his. By the way, after asking them not to bill me or my ins. because I didnt have a real drs. visit, they billed my ins. $132. I literally was not with the man for 3 minutes!
Dr. Jipa is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Ohio State University Hospital East
Riverside Methodist Hospital
Mt Carmel East
For current insurance information, please contact the physician.
Appt. Date: 12/17/2008
Status Primary Care Affiliate
The Ohio State University Hospital
Appt. Date 12172008
James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
Riverside Methodist Hospital Status: Primary Care Affiliate
24 Years Experience
Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila
Graduated in 1991
Riverside Methodist Hospital
Dr. Mihai Jipa accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCentral Ohio Medicine, 4030 Henderson Rd, Columbus, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mihai Jipa in this video.
Dr. Mihai Jipa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, OH.