Dr. Mihai Radu Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Mihai Radu?

#RUNAWAYnow

Posted on July 22nd, 2017

inexperienced and rude staff, high office turn over headed with an impatient doctor - RUN

Careing Down to Earth

Posted on April 7th, 2015

easy to talk to - is not a pill pusher but only prescribes when needed

Posted on April 18th, 2012

WE have been using Dr. Radu since moving to FL a little over 2 years ago. He works very well with both my children and is an excellent diagnostician. He is caring and handles both of my children's disabilities with great care giving them a chance to speak directly with him and tell him their issues. The office staff seems good although like most offices there is some turnover. The addition of the new Physician's Assistant has been good as well.

Posted on February 22nd, 2012

I am a new mom and am on medicaid. I didn't have a lot of choices of dr.'s. I picked him on a whim and was told he was nice. He is nice but doesn't really listen to you when you try to explain your concern. Was told to get all these tests done on my child because of his weight (wasn't that much under weight only by a few lbs.), without trying him on more formula or even rice cereal. I don't get enough time and always seems like he is in a rush.

Posted on November 4th, 2011

Excellent Dr. Talks to patients on there level. We have been with this Dr. Since moving to FL.

Posted on June 9th, 2010

Bad Moral Judgement. You sure you want to use him as your childrens doctor?

Awesome doc!!

Posted on October 1st, 2009

I have been seeing this doctor since I was born (21 years). He has always been caring and considerate of my health and wellbeing. I have always gotten a same day appointment. The staff is constantly changing. When in the hospital, he always came to check up on me and would call me when I couldn't make it to the office. He is just truly amazing.

Told me we'd talk about it later

Posted on March 2nd, 2009

After taking over three weeks to get blood results back on my son (which truthfully was probably the labs fault); the doctor STILL did not take the time to discuss them with me when my son and I were there for a visit for a sinus infection. First of all, I took him in b/c of headaches and fever. He was diagnosed with a sinus infection without the doctor even looking up his nose, in his ears or in his mouth. Okay, I can handle that, but when I was told the blood work had finally come in and I asked about them, he told me had high cholestorol, waved his hands in the air and said we'll talk about it later and promptly walked out of the room. I was then told by a nurse to go up front and get my son's prescription. What about the blood work? I still do not know and will hopefully find another doctor that takes my son's crappy insurance so I can find out.

Posted on August 10th, 2017