The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Mihailo Lalich
Dr. Mihailo Lalich, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ashland, WI, with other offices in Duluth, MN and Ashland, WI (and 1 other location). He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology. Dr. Lalich is affiliated with Fairview Range Medical Center and Essentia Health St Marys Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Mihailo Lalich has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists are extremely knowledgeable in various types of cancer treatment and can recommend the right method for the type and stage of cancer you’re facing.
They may also refer you to additional specialists throughout your care, but they will always be your home base for questions and support. It’s also worth mentioning that medical oncologists deal mostly with solid tumors while hematologists specialize in cancers that involve blood disorders, such as leukemia.
Dr. Mihailo Lalich has the following 4 expertise
- Interventional Oncology
Dr. Mihailo Lalich has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 7
I attended my girlriends appointment with Dr. Lalich for her returning melanona. As you can imagine, she was very nervous and I was there for support. I work in the medical field and I must say he is very patient, answers questions in layman terms and takes his time to explain anything and everything you might have a question about. He is so reassuring and honest. I would highly recommend this oncologist!
Dr. Lalich is very knowledgeable, very attentive (listens and never interupts), very responsive ( responds himself to emails sent him via My Health)and after appts with 3 other oncologists and talking with other patients, I would recommend him to my family and friends. The only reason one waits for awhile in the waiting room is the time Dr. L gives to each patient. He never acts rushed and spends as much time as i want with him. Again, I would and have highly recommended Dr. LAlich to family and friends.
Dr. Lalich is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
University Of Wisconsin School Of Medicine And Public Health
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Mihailo Lalich accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MN Blue Cross Accord
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
HealthPartners - MN
- HealthPartners MN CareChoices
- HealthPartners MN CentraChoice
- HealthPartners MN Distinctions II
- HealthPartners Open Access
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Preferred One PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mihailo Lalich, MD - Medical Oncology in Ashland, WI, in this video.
Dr. Mihailo Lalich is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ashland, WI.