Dr. Mihailo Lalich Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mihailo Lalich?

appt review

I attended my girlriends appointment with Dr. Lalich for her returning melanona. As you can imagine, she was very nervous and I was there for support. I work in the medical field and I must say he is very patient, answers questions in layman terms and takes his time to explain anything and everything you might have a question about. He is so reassuring and honest. I would highly recommend this oncologist!

Best oncologist in Duluth, MN

Dr. Lalich is very knowledgeable, very attentive (listens and never interupts), very responsive ( responds himself to emails sent him via My Health)and after appts with 3 other oncologists and talking with other patients, I would recommend him to my family and friends. The only reason one waits for awhile in the waiting room is the time Dr. L gives to each patient. He never acts rushed and spends as much time as i want with him. Again, I would and have highly recommended Dr. LAlich to family and friends.

Dr. Mihailo Lalich is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ashland, WI.