Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mihas Kodenchery
Dr. Mihas Kodenchery, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Detroit, MI, with other offices in Merrillville, IN and Plainwell, MI (and 2 other locations). He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Kodenchery is affiliated with Methodist Hospitals-Southlake Campus and St John Hospital & Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Mihas Kodenchery has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Clot
- Heart Attack
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol
- Unstable Angina
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Kodenchery is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Methodist Hospitals-Southlake Campus
Dr. Mihas Kodenchery accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mihas Kodenchery is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Detroit, MI.