Dr. Mihir M Jani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mihir M Jani?

Office staff 👎

The staff is unwilling to provide the same level of care as Dr Jani. Dr.Jani did surgery on my knee, I called up to have an urgent visit due to shooting pain, swelling and fluid (something I would think would warrant a same day appointment, or at least that's what would happen when I was in the field) Nope, not here....I'm telling you, each and every time I have had an urgent situation, the office staff did not cooperate and make efforts towards getting me in to see the doctor........it's sad really, because I think Dr Jani is exceptional....I wonder if he is aware how his staff is treating his patients

Very good experience

After seeing one doctor who gave me only one treatment option: surgery for a meniscus tear. I scheduled with Dr. Jani for a second opinion. He was doubtful that there even is a tear, and if there is, it is very small, certainly not worthy of surgery at this point. He drained the fluid from my knee and gave me a cortisone injection. He was patient, answered all my questions, explained the visuals on the MRI, and took his time with me. The office was very clean and orderly (unlike the first doctor's office I went to),, and the staff was efficient. I'm SO glad I got a second opinion from Dr. Jani.

Dr. Jani really cares about me as a patient. His explanation of my diagnosis was very clear and offered me several options. He took time with me...I never felt rushed through my appointment. I would highly recommend this doctor!

He's Awesome

I have been lucky in finding the right doctors where I live. I got lucky the night I broke my ankles and Dr. Jani was on call. He did a great job repairing my ankles and followed up during my 12 days in the hospital. I had a re-injury to the same ankle and he did a great job fixing it again. I will recommend him at every chance I get.

ACL Reconstruction

Dr. Jani is excellent. Performed ACL reconstruction with torn medial and lateral maniscus. He replace the ACL and trimmed the maniscus one year ago. He explained everyting to my content and followed my recovery for six months. I'm 48 and feel like I have a new knee again.

Dr. Mihir M Jani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Frederick, MD.