Dr. Mihnea Dumitrescu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mihnea Dumitrescu?

Posted on August 10th, 2017

Very thorough, knowledgable, and smart!

Posted on April 13th, 2015

I was amazed at the amount of time Dr. Dumitrescu spent with me, very thorough

ms

Posted on April 2nd, 2014

I feel very confident in Dr.Dumitrescu care. Very honest about expectations of pain relief. He is very skilled and knowledgable in pain management. The office staff are friendly and professional.

Posted on April 2nd, 2014

Dr. D was great! He took his time explaining in detail everything that was going on with my back pain. I have never met another Dr. that spent that long with me. He really seems like he truly cares about me as a patient. I would absolutely recommend anyone to him for care.

Best in Town!

Posted on April 2nd, 2014

I never thought I'd say this but I actually enjoyed going to the doctor! The staff was amazing and I was in & out in no time at all. I should also mention my knee pain is GONE!

very thorough

Posted on February 23rd, 2014

i was very skeptical going to see a pain doctor, but Dr. Dumitrescu made me feel at ease and actually quelled my fears with his thorough explanation of my persisting pain. i feel comfortable having him perform diagnostic procedures and will refer him to others with ease.

Doctor who really cares and gives honesty medical advice not empty promises!

Posted on February 18th, 2014

Dr. Dumitrescu spent over an hour with me explaining the anatomy of the spine, possible pain generators and the diagnostic treatment process. He also offered realistic expectations regarding the outcome and results of the treatments. For the first time I can make educated decisions regarding my health with his help.

After several visits.

Posted on August 26th, 2010

I have seen Dr. D four times now. The initial consultation, procedure, follow up, then a second procedure. I feel Dr. D spent a great deal of time with me on my initial visit, showing me models, and both computer and paper images. During the procedures, he was compassionate, when I was in pain, and spent time after the procedure to discuss any questions. I will have several more appts, due to the chronic nature of my pain. I work in the medical profession, and I consider Dr. D to be a wonderful and caring physician. I would recommend him to family and friends without a doubt. I also enjoy working with his staff - from front desk to the nurses.

An excellent doctor who fully explained the cause of my pain and treated it.

Posted on June 4th, 2010

My excellent orthopedic surgeon, Dr. Geck, recommended Dr. D as a pain doctor to help ease my back pain. It was basically the last shot chance before fusion surgery, after dealing with this condition for a long time. On my first visit, Dr. D. made sure I fully understood the cause of my pain, and explained via a spine model how the nerves in my arthritic facet joints could be affected and cause my pain. He spent a full 45 minutes with me and answered all of my questions. I found him to be knowledgeable, friendly and extremely thorough. He has a kind manner and understood my desire to continue with my athletic endeavors (swimming & cycling) in my 50s. He is a cyclist himself and can relate. He was not condescending or brusque, unlike some other doctors I have encountered over the years. On my 2nd visit, Dr. D. performed a medial branch block, which gave me the first back pain relief I have had in 4 years. Because of the success with this, he then scheduled a radiofrequency procedure, again in his office. On this third visit, I did have a long wait, which he apologized for, but the procedure went without complication. My pain has decreased somewhat since this procedure, but Dr. D. was not thoroughly satisfied with my degree of relief, so is now recommending a discogram in order to confirm whether my pain is partially being caused by my disc issues, and exactly where. Every step of the way has been thoroughly explained, and Dr. D. has made what could have been a scary and unpleasant process into something very informative and quite bearable. I feel much more informed and knowledgeable about my condition, and in a much better position to make a decision (along with my orthopedist's input) about possible fusion surgery in my future. I can't imagine having a negative experience with him, unless you have unrealistic expectations for your condition. He is a nice guy and an excellent doctor who I recommend without hesitation.

Posted on July 12th, 2016