Dr. Tzeng has really taken concern for my health, talking to me in his office after every visit to go over the results of each visit and answer any questions. He has been kind and very patient every time I've been in. Great experience.

Best Doctor

I have been a patient of Dr. Tzeng for many years. He performed my hysterectomy surgery after many years of helping me cope with related problems. He has always been very accessible, he either takes my phone call right away or gets back to me as soon as possible. He is caring, diligent in diagnosing problems, and has always given me the greatest sense of security. His office staff is kind, caring, and personable. He is the best doctor I've ever had and I trust him completely.

Dr. Miin-Hsiung H Tzeng is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Valencia, CA.