Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mika R Thomas
Dr. Mika R Thomas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Thomas is affiliated with Medical City North Hills and Texas Health Harris Methodist Hurst-Euless-Bedford. She speaks English.
Dr. Mika R Thomas has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Mika R Thomas has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Mika R Thomas has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 18
I went to Dr. Thomas today to have an HSG performed. I'd worked myself into a terror from reading online horror stories about the procedure, but with her skill and friendly attitude it was both painless and informative. Though unfortunately I did end up having blocked tubes, I am grateful to have escaped the physical pain I was dreading. I attribute much of this to her skill and kind attitude. She did a phenomenal job and I highly recommend her, especially if you have to do an HSG.
Dr. Thomas is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 2002
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsDfw Fertility Associates, 8160 Walnut Hill Ln Ste 328, Dallas, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mika R Thomas in this video.
Dr. Mika R Thomas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.