Dr. Mikayel Abramyan Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Mikayel Abramyan?

Like the dr. But his staff is the pits. We waited more than an hour to be seen.

Saved my son

My 6 year old was wrongly diagnosed for 8 days until we saw Dr. Abramyan. My son suffered with un-diagnosed pneumonia until Dr. Abramyan set us straight. The fact that he can x-ray and do blood work on site is such a comfort. We owe it all to him. He is fantastic!

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Mikayel Abramyan is a pediatrician who is has an excellent rapport with children without being silly. He is thorough with his explanations without being condescending to the child or the parents, for that matter. He listens and takes enough time with his patients regardless of the number of patients in the waiting room. Even if you have an urgent case, he sees you without a long wait.He is a truly a scientist who specializes in children and his follow-through is superb. The entire practice at Pediatric Associates is top-notch and this doctor is an excellent addition.

Awesome!

Dr. Abramayan is by far the best doctor I have ever encountered. I am so glad we found him. He truly cares about his patients and will take all the time he needs to care for you child and answer any of your concerns.

Dr. Abramyan is terrific! He is not only wonderful with my son (1 year old) He is also GREAT with my husband and I. He understands our frantic calls and constant questions. He is always thorough and kind.