Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Mike M Bannout
Dr. Mike M Bannout, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Concord, CA. His specialties include Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Mike M Bannout has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Mike M Bannout has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Mike M Bannout has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 5
I came through the ER with a rather life-threatening condition and after a whirlwind of nurses and doctors stabilized me, I was sent up to the ICU. I was really worried and frankly quite scared I would never see my wife, kids or grandkids again. This doctor really took the time to explain my diagnosis and how they were going to help me get better. At that point in time, it was really helpful to have a person treat me like it really mattered what happened to me. Of course, I was treated and am back to my old self now, but really appreciate him making me feel like I was in good hands and making an extra effort to help me emotionally when I know how busy these doctors are.
- Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Dr. Mike M Bannout accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
Locations & DirectionsJohn Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus, 2540 East St, Concord, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mike M Bannout, MD - Internal Medicine in Concord, CA, in this video.
Dr. Mike M Bannout is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Concord, CA.