Dr. Mike M Bannout Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mike M Bannout?

Very professional, knowledgeable, and attentive

I came through the ER with a rather life-threatening condition and after a whirlwind of nurses and doctors stabilized me, I was sent up to the ICU. I was really worried and frankly quite scared I would never see my wife, kids or grandkids again. This doctor really took the time to explain my diagnosis and how they were going to help me get better. At that point in time, it was really helpful to have a person treat me like it really mattered what happened to me. Of course, I was treated and am back to my old self now, but really appreciate him making me feel like I was in good hands and making an extra effort to help me emotionally when I know how busy these doctors are.

Very knowledgeable and thorough

I trust his expertise and appreciate his great bedside manner. Although I hope I don't need to see a doctor again anytime soon :) if I did, I would like someone as knowledgeable and thorough as him.

Dr. Mike M Bannout is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Concord, CA.