Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mike S Chiang has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Urinary Incontinence
- Kidney Stones
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Urologic Emergencies
- Prostate Cancer
- Urinary Retention
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Bladder Issues
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
The wait time in this office is ridiculous. The office hours are until 5 pm but if you have a late afternoon appointment don't expect to be seen before 6 pm. It seems to be the norm here as it has happened at every appointment and not one person working there seems as though it's anything unusual. Or apologetic about it. If you have an appointment for results the staff takes your blood pressure and they bill an office visit and collect your copay. Dr Chaing comes in more than 2 hours later to list possible treatment options. Then asks you come back the following week to sit in the waiting room for 3 more hours. They take your blood pressure and they ask only for your decision. Another copay Nothing is done at this appointment. If your decision is surgery and you are being referred to another Dr why can this not be done over the phone? Has any employee here ever stopped to listen to all the other patients sitting in the waiting room complaining? Too bad there are not more Urologists in Valdosta. Perhaps this office would then care about patient satisfaction.
Dr. Chiang is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Mike S Chiang accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUrological Clinic Of Valdosta, 3294 N Oak St, Valdosta, GA
Dr. Mike S Chiang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Valdosta, GA.