Dr. Mike Henderson Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Mike Henderson?

Jerk

Posted on August 26th, 2017

Did not listen to me very well. He made it very clear that I was not valued as a patient.

Not Impressed at all ....

Posted on May 28th, 2015

I'm not impressed by this Dr. at all. I went for a Interview for Disability Insurance for Social Security and he just didn't seem to care what 2 other Dr.'s findings of my condition were, just his examination for what seems to be in the favor for the Government; the people that pay him. His questions weren't clear and seemed to get frustrated because I didn't understand. He seemed very frustrated and non-professional with what he was doing. I thought I was there to be interviewed for my condition, but felt more like I was being interrogated and with him not believing in my answers and/or issues. There's no staff at his Bend location or anyone there to let the Dr. know your waiting in his waiting room. You have to knock on a door with his name on it to be greeted by him, very unprofessional. P.S.: Don't listen to story about Christopher Reeves (SuperMan), it has nothing to do with your issues. I answered his questions the best I could with The Truth , I'm in Pain !

Posted on December 16th, 2008

Good Dr. and nice person as a Doctor. I am please with him as my personal Dr. Listens and thinks on how to deal with health problems. Never seems in a rush give me time as needed.

Gives Needed Time

Posted on September 22nd, 2008

Dr. Henderson had read my file and knew about my medical history before I arrived. He spent almost a full hour reviewing it with me and asking me questions about what treatments had and had not worked.

Posted on June 7th, 2017