Dr. Mike M Lee Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Mike M Lee?

DO NOT GO SEE THIS DOCTOR! POSITIVE REVIEWS ARE BOGUS!

He is a terrible doctor! His office staff are children at best and have nasty attitudes. He does not listen and does not address you to your face. Always typing or doing something. Very dismissive. I went to him after seeing great reviews on another website. I should have dug further. Do yourself a favor and find another doctor!

If its immigration exam, DONT WASTE YOUR TIME YOU WILL NEVER GET IT.

Beware ! Waste of time for Immigration Medical evaluation. If you are thinking of going to Immigration Medical Evaluation please be aware you will not get it.. This doctor made me come almost 5 to 6 times to his office. Made me go to Public health office even though my TB X-rays was negative(which USCIS says not needed). After spending 400 dollars I still didn't get my evaluation. Had to find another doctor to do my evaluation. Very focused on MONEY, MONEY, MONEY. DONT WASTE YOUR TIME.

Beware ! Waste of time for Immigration Medical evaluation

I tried calling to get a referral for a mutual patient and the lady was so rude on the phone. I was placed on hold for 12 minutes and she never even picked back up. I called back and she answered and then acted like she didn't even want to help me. Very RUDE. I am trying to take care of a patient and they are of no help. Very disappointed.

Doesn't bill insurance for certain procedures even though my insurance said they would cover it. When I asked why, his office girl told me it is because he doesn't want to try attention to his billing because he does "borderline shady stuff with Medicare".

I have been with Dr Lee for many years. He is a great doctor and I trust him with my life. Office and staff are excellent.

ZERO STARS AWARDED

ALWAYS PLACED ON HOLD WHEN I CALL TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT OR CALLING TO ASK FOR FOLLOW UP APPOINTMENT. RUDE DOCTOR! DONT TRUST HIM! He will overcharge your insurance without you approving. He will create charges to your health insurance when you didn't even ask for any work to be done. Believe the other review! He has his own "lab" and claims to be someone he isn't. He is only a bad family doctor!

Be careful. I had normal lab work done, and was charged over $1000 for extra work not authorized

He is a fraud

First off, I have been a patient of Dr. Lee's for over 7 years. Secondly he says he is a cardiologist, which he is NOT! I looked him up on ABMS and ABPS he is not certified as an specialist! Why this is important? I had heart problems, I wanted to go to a specialist for this, because this is serious. He tells me he is a specialist which he's not. He bills my insurance as one! He has all this lab equipment so he can make money off of labs, so much so by the time I found a real specialist, my insurance wouldn't pay for it. Find a certified doctor, not someone whos looking to create a walmart/doctors office.

REALLY?

This doctor talked down to me like I was beneath him! The only person that knew what they were doing or how to treat a patient was the PA on staff Kirby! She should run the place!

Dr Lee is very persistent and constantly checks me to make sure everything is healthy. He discovered the cyst on my kidney and it was through him we had the surgery and found the cyst was cancerous. I appreciate all he has done for me.

5 minute doctor

I have seen Dr. Lee twice now and have been totally frustrated by his lack of discussing face to face my illiness. He always has his back turned to me while using his computer. He dismisses all my questions or concerns with one or two words (while I'm looking at his back). Telling me I need to do this or that without any explanation as to why. I will not be going back to him. Two visits is enough.