Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mike E Lemonds has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Mike E Lemonds has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Mike E Lemonds has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 12
I was here to see Mike Lemonds. The office staff first sent me to the wrong doctor room. Chalked it up to clerical error. 40 minutes after appt. time, I left. I guess if you have all day to sit in a doctors office, then it does not matter when you are seen. I felt 40 minutes was plenty of time to been seen. Total disrespect of ones time. No one should ever wait more than 30 minutes. And that is pushing it. If everyone would get up and leave after 30 minutes, I bet you would see the doctor respecting his patients and their time a little more.
My Doctor of 20 years retired. I researched Dr. Lemonds and he was close and had good reviews. I went to his office to meet him and see if I wanted him to be my Doctor. His Nurse took over right from the start and turned my visit into my yearly physical that was over due. Doctor Lemonds checks your blood pressure himself. He discussed my medical past in detail and spent in excess of an hour with me and on the results of my EKG, chest xrays, urinalysis and my blood pressure. It was a great visit and Doctor Lemonds said that he would contact me when he got my blood work results back. He did what he said that he would do. Doctor Lemonds called me after hours, 3 business days later, to discuss my blood work and spent 15 mintues on the phone with me. The office time wait was very reasonable, his staff was very courteous and the office is conveniently located and clean. Excellent experience so far.
34 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Mike E Lemonds accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- Multiplan PPO
Locations & DirectionsBartlett Internal Medicine, 6570 Summer Oaks Cv, Memphis, TN
Dr. Mike E Lemonds is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Memphis, TN.