Dr. Mike Lemonds Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mike Lemonds?

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on February 10th, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Lemonds for 15-20 years and have no complaints. He is very courteous and caring. He does a thorough job and sends you to other doctors for tests if needed. I would recommend him highly.

Wrong Doctor, then long wait.

Posted on July 5th, 2013

I was here to see Mike Lemonds. The office staff first sent me to the wrong doctor room. Chalked it up to clerical error. 40 minutes after appt. time, I left. I guess if you have all day to sit in a doctors office, then it does not matter when you are seen. I felt 40 minutes was plenty of time to been seen. Total disrespect of ones time. No one should ever wait more than 30 minutes. And that is pushing it. If everyone would get up and leave after 30 minutes, I bet you would see the doctor respecting his patients and their time a little more.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on March 6th, 2013

My Doctor of 20 years retired. I researched Dr. Lemonds and he was close and had good reviews. I went to his office to meet him and see if I wanted him to be my Doctor. His Nurse took over right from the start and turned my visit into my yearly physical that was over due. Doctor Lemonds checks your blood pressure himself. He discussed my medical past in detail and spent in excess of an hour with me and on the results of my EKG, chest xrays, urinalysis and my blood pressure. It was a great visit and Doctor Lemonds said that he would contact me when he got my blood work results back. He did what he said that he would do. Doctor Lemonds called me after hours, 3 business days later, to discuss my blood work and spent 15 mintues on the phone with me. The office time wait was very reasonable, his staff was very courteous and the office is conveniently located and clean. Excellent experience so far.

Good Listener

Posted on August 8th, 2012

Dr. Lemmonds is listens attentively and runs the appropriate tests to get a good diagnosis. He spends as much time as needed with all of his patients. I would recommned him to anyone needing a good internal medicine doctor.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on March 16th, 2010

Dr.Lemonds is the most caring Doctor I have ever known.

Posted on February 28th, 2017