Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Abramov
Dr. Michael Abramov, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY, with another office in Brooklyn, NY. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Abramov is affiliated with Maimonides Medical Center, New York Methodist Hospital and Brookdale Hospital Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Abramov has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Abramov is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Maimonides Medical Center
New York Methodist Hospital
Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
Montefiore Medical Center
18 Years Experience
Samarkand State Medical Institute
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Michael Abramov accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Michael Abramov is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.