Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mikhail I Azrilevich has 2 locations
9922 Roosevelt Blvd
Philadelphia, PA 19115
Book Online Now
Dr. Mikhail I Azrilevich has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Mikhail I Azrilevich has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 3 of 3
A doctor that actually cares!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mikhail I Azrilevich - Posted on March 15th, 2014
We tried a number of doctors in the area, and finally found Dr Azrilevich. Sure, there are lines sometimes. And sure, there is a sizable contingent of elderly Soviet expats. But this is because Dr Azrilevich seems to actually be there to help people, and especially people in need. So the day that you are the one who needs an urgent appointment or you need help afterhours or you are down on your luck and lose your health insurance and he tells you to just come in and not worry about anything, youâll appreciate why itâs worth the wait some other days. And once you are in his office, youâll see another reason why the occasional wait might happen and why it is worth it -- he pays attention while you speak and takes the time to try to figure out the best solution to your problem. Doctors like this are practically impossible to find these days.
Best Doctor in Philadelphia!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mikhail I Azrilevich - Posted on February 10th, 2014
Great doctor, long distance, long wait
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mikhail I Azrilevich - Posted on March 31st, 2009
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
Dr. Mikhail I Azrilevich Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mikhail I Azrilevich, MD - Internal Medicine in Philadelphia, PA, in this video.
Dr. Mikhail I Azrilevich is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.