Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mikhail A Bargan has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Mikhail A Bargan has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 14
After being bitten by a kissing bug, I was taken to Southern Inyo Hospital ER. Dr. Bargan was at the residence, because it was the middle of the night. The ER nurse could not get ahold of him, had to send a maintenance man. Dr. Bargan couldn't understand why, when he turned the volume all the way up, his phone didn't ring. All he did, was push "OFF". And he was going to take care of me. He said there was nothing wrong with me, he didn't know why I passed out, why my scalp, hands and feet were itching so bad, and why I had thrown up. He said that the nurse couldn't find a puncture, therefore, I wasn't bit. He did an MRI to see if I had a stroke. No, I was bitten. He did another MRI to see if I had a heart attack. I kept telling him I was bitten. He was too busy telling my neighbor really, really stupid jokes. He gave me prescriptions for nausea, dizziness, and something else, but insisted I hadn't been bitten. The next night I was bitten again, caught the bug, a kissing bug. Took Benadryl. My lips and mouth started swelling. My neighbor called the ambulance. By the time they got here, 40 miles, the swelling had not progressed, so I told the EMT that I would not go back to Southern Inyo to see that useless Dr.
On-Time Doctor Award (2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mikhail A Bargan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tulare, CA.