Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mikhail M Kapchits
Dr. Mikhail M Kapchits, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Kapchits is affiliated with New York-Presbyterian-Queens and NYU Langone Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Mikhail M Kapchits has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Mikhail M Kapchits has the following 23 expertise
- High Cholesterol
- Unstable Angina
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Blood Clot
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Myocardial Infarction
- Heart Aneurysm
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Failure
- Angina (Angina Pectoris)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Block
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Attack
Dr. Mikhail M Kapchits has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 10
my father saw this doctor some time ago, he needed a simple clearance form requested by a surgeon from a cardiologist;doctor's first response was, "Go to your primary care doctor"; he was rude and abrupt; my father has a complicated cardiac history which Dr Kapchits had no interest of going into; did not help with management of the cardiac condition, reluctantly filled out the form, my father refused to continue with this doctor
Dr. Kapchits is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
Moscow State University Of Medicine And Dentistry
Graduated in 1985
Li Jewish Medical Center
Dr. Mikhail M Kapchits accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAdvanced Medical Care, 1117 Brighton Beach Ave Fl 2, Brooklyn, NY
Dr. Mikhail M Kapchits is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.