Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mikhail L Kogan
Dr. Mikhail L Kogan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rego Park, NY, with other offices in New York, NY and Elmhurst, NY . He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Kogan is affiliated with NYU Langone Medical Center. Dr. Kogan has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Mikhail L Kogan has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Mikhail L Kogan has the following 2 expertise
- Wounds and Injuries
Showing 5 of 19
First time going to that location. The recepitonist was Rude and not helpful also the doctor was not careing for my concerns and was rude and has the worst doctor relationship I have ever seen In Doctor ! The worst bedside manner . I think a doctor should be there to help the patient. I didn't appreciate the manner in which he spoke to me . There needs to be some ethics on doctor patient relationship laws that should be addressed.
Dr. Kogan was extremely unhelpful and unpleasant and the the office is very unorganized. I do not recommend this doctor or office to anyone who wants a decent amount of respect. There were three separate incidents where they messed up my appointment time. The first two they realized their mistake and did not make me pay, but was still a huge inconvenience. The third time this happened, they tried to make me pay in full when I was at the appointment 15 minutes in advance. They send out automated e-mails a week in advance indicating the exact date and time of your appointment and even after showing the receptionist my actual appointment time and forwarding the email to my doctor, they still claimed I was a "no show". Overall, I did not get the help I wanted and wasted my money.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Kogan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
Irkutsk State Medical University
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Mikhail L Kogan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mikhail L Kogan in this video.
Dr. Mikhail L Kogan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rego Park, NY.