Dr. Mikhail N Berman Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Mikhail N Berman?

Dr. Berman

Dr. Berman is very considerate and concerned physician. He listens to his patients with great great empathy. Ive had several injuies which resulted in several surgeries.Dr. Berman takes the time to listen to me and my concernes instead of just writing prescriptions without examining me. Dr. Berman is very patient and took the time to prescribe the proper testing to presribe the proper medication to help me heal me heal. His staff is very considerate and compassionate.

Excellent doctor who spends time listening to my aliments and quickly responses to my needs. I would highly recommend his services!

The Best by Far !!!

I have been going to Dr Berman for about 3 years now. And he is the best doctor by far that I have ever been to. He is very Pleasant, and easy to talk to. He will listen to what you have to say and actually take time with you and discuss whatever issues you might be having. Unfortunately the typical dr. These days has a packed waiting room where the doctor spends virtually no time with the patients, like a conveyor belt in and out. Some doctors you will wait up to an hour to see and they don't listen to what you have to say and just throw a bunch of prescriptions at you that you don't even need.There is never a wait time, on occasion you might have to wait a few minutes at the most. This is the first doctor I've ever been to where you spend more time with the doctor himself then you do in the waiting room! He changed my life so much for better, that I have and still would Recommend anybody to go see Dr. Breman .

An exceptional doctor with the best advise and treatment

Excellent Doctor, he is always wanting and willing to help . He has a world of knowledge and has no problem sharing it with his patients.

Dr Berman is a excellent doctor he will tell you how it is and if you are smart you will listen. He's very knowledgeable in more then the average Dr, he does think outside the box and has proven results. He might seem to some rather rough around the edges, very direct and unapologetic, but he cares about his patients and if you come to him for your health issue your in great hands.

Wonderful doctor!

I have been working with Dr Berman for about 18 months. I think he explains things well and have been very pleased with his diagnosis and procedures. I have recommended him to several of my friends and will continue to do so.

Easy to talk to and understands

After my hormones were balanced under the care of Dr. Berman, I truly have my life back! You owe it to yourself to make an appt. and speak with Dr. Berman about your overall health concerns. I am 51 and feel like I am 35. Thank you Dr. Berman and my husband thanks you too!