Dr. Mikhail Plotnitskiy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mikhail Plotnitskiy?

Hes the best doctor ever!!!!!!!

I was treated by dr. plotnitsky he took so good care and always advised us the best. and I'm blessed with a lovely daughter in april.

He's a very good doctor!

He has been so patient with us.. very polite and courteous! In case of any emergency he replies within seconds.

Amazing doctor.

Dr. Plotnitskiy delivered my three sons. Appointments were always quick and easy and I never had to wait more than a few minutes to see him. He addressed all of my questions and concerns and he maintained his calm demeanor even in a medical emergency. I had to go to the local hospital (at my doctor's recommendation) rather than the one where I had planned to deliver with my first son because things started progressing and I couldn't get there. I had never met Dr. Plotnitskiy. He was the obstetrician on rounds that day. He saved my life when I began hemorrhaging after the baby was born. He appeared so calm (to me anyways) that I barely even knew I was in an emergency situation. My other two children were born without any complications. When I have mentioned to other doctors that he delivered my children and told them how much I like and respect him they have told me that he is a highly skilled obstetrician and surgeon. I highly recommend him.

wonderful doctor explains everything very thoroughly and is very caring

Dr. Mikhail Plotnitskiy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Valley Stream, NY.