Dr. Mikhail Vassilenko Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Mikhail Vassilenko?

Misdiagnosed

Posted on February 6th, 2017

Would not listen to me so obviously I was misdiagnosed and treated extremely poorly by him.

Posted on January 20th, 2016

I left my appointment so shook up I could not drive. He did not allow me to speak and told long unrelated stories about 18th century philosopher's. I needed help and he made me much much worse. He screamed at me when I tried to interrupt and ask him to read my history. He could not pull up the information on computer.

Very Poor Experience

Posted on December 31st, 2015

Spent only a brief amount of time with me. Did not listen to any facts I had to give. Jumped to his own conclusions, made completely unfounded accusat ...

Would not recommend

Posted on December 30th, 2015

This doctor was very rude and would rarely allow me to finish a sentence. Due to his inability to accurately intake information provided, I was not properly diagnosed.

Posted on September 15th, 2015

Dr. Vassilenko was one of the worse doctors I have ever seen. He may, in fact, be very skillful, but he took almost no time to listen during our appointment. Instead he rushed to make a decision, ignored my objections, and ended up making a decision that left me extremely ill. Had he listened to me, the result would have at least been more favorable. In addition, he made me feel worse than I already did by the way he treated me. The second time I saw him, I took a family member into the appointment with me so that my voice would be heard more clearly. This is not a doctor I would trust.

Posted on October 28th, 2017