Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Miki Csintalan has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Miki Csintalan has the following 8 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Diabetes Complications
Dr. Miki Csintalan has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 12
Dr. Csintalan was my doctor at Kaiser. She was excellent, caring, and understanding. She took a lot of time with me and I never felt like she was rushed. She took care of my whole family. I was very sad when she left Kaiser. I was looking on line to see where she went. I wish she would come back, I have not found another doctor like her.
32 Years Experience
Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsUniversity California Irvine Student Health Center, 501 Student Health, Irvine, CA
Dr. Miki Csintalan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Irvine, CA.