Dr. Mila Gorsky Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mila Gorsky?

Posted on July 10th, 2016

She is not an advocate for the patient. I am convinced I will not survive because of her. Get a different oncologist if you want someone to help you in this battle.

Posted on March 30th, 2016

Love Dr Gorsky. She is up front, doesn't sugar coat anything, but has a wonderful bedside manner with her patients. I always have enough time with her to address my questions and concerns. From day one, she has been accurate with her diagnosis and probability of a reoccurance. In a world that is terrifying for most, she is the one that makes this journey so much easier for us.

Posted on May 11th, 2015

I am a grateful patient treated by Dr. Gorsky for cancer.

Posted on December 12th, 2014

takes her time and explains everything to you.

Posted on August 2nd, 2011

It's very difficult to establish a relationship with your doctor these days, since your cancer treatment is often divided between several specialists. No one doctor seems to be in charge of the whole person. But that said, Dr. Gorsky tried her best to get to know a little about me and to give me as much time and information as I needed to make a decision about my treatment.

Posted on January 24th, 2011

I agree with the May 28, 2010 comment. I did not find Dr. Grodsky to be very caring, she was more interested in explaining the treatment options than getting to know me as her patient. I have fund MSK to be very "by the numbers" in their breast cancer treatment/surgical recommendations...nothing was suggested that I believed to be innovative or up to par with other well known cancer hospitals. For this reason I went to Johns Hopkins for my double mastectomy and immediate reconstruction. MSK would have been my choice for follow up...however having experienced innovation and fresh & positive approach to breast cancer treatment, I hesitate to commit to MSK.

Dr. Gorsky is supportive and truly cares

Posted on June 16th, 2010

I was referred to Dr. Gorsky by Sloan Kettering in NY because I wanted to be treated on the Jersey side. Dr. Gorsky did not disappoint. She is caring and knowledgable. I have grown very attached to her over the years. Being a Stage IV cancer patient, I knew it didn't look good, but I have actually had a great quality of life and it is going on three years since I was diagnosed. I really trust her. She is a wonderful person too.

Robotic

Posted on March 5th, 2009

The doctor follows the MSKCC robotic proticol for treating patients. She gets assigned to cases involving cancers that she really has no experience with. On the first visit she was harried and completely unfamiliar with my wife's case. Does a poor job explaining disease process and takes little initiative to go beyond standard protocol. Not worth the drive to Basking Ridge for this doctor.

Posted on March 31st, 2017