Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mila L Means has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Mila L Means has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 20
Dr. Means has been an excellent doctor for me and my wife. Torn shoulder muscles and miscarraiges and other assorted problems. Dr. Means has been under attack for her stance on abortion and one should be carefull when reading any posts since Jan of 2011. My wife and I will continue with her for as long as she has a pratice open.
DR. MEANS IS EXACTLY WHAT A DOCTORS SHOULD ALL ATTEMPT TO LIVE UP TO. HER PROFESSIONALISM, DEMEANOR, KNOWLEDGE IS ASTOUNDING TO ME.SHE IS A CHAMPION WITH THE RIGHTS OF WOMEN TO CONTROL, NOT THE STATE OF KANSAS. I HAVE LITERALLY CRIED WHEN READING OR WATCHING INTERVIEWS SHE HAS GIVEN ON LOCAL, NETWORK, CABLE, NEWS PAPER, AND MAGAZINE ARTICLES; AS I KNOW SHE MUST FEEL SUCH PAIN.I KNOW SHE IS AN ANGEL ON THIS EARTH AND WE ALL MUST SUPPORT HER IN THIS TIME OF CRISIS IN HER LIFE AND FAMILY.
Extremely knowledgable and explained much more than our previous doctor, she was very reassuring as we expect some difficulties, but are confident that everything will turn out well. We now understand the nature of our problem and how to overcome the problem ensuring the health of our baby. Simply over joyed with her services and expertise.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
36 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Mila L Means accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHealthy Strategies Family Doc Pa, 6611 E Central Ave Ste E, Wichita, KS
Dr. Mila L Means is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wichita, KS.