Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Milagros A Benedicto
Dr. Milagros A Benedicto, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ridgewood, NY. She has 54 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Benedicto is affiliated with Wyckoff Heights Medical Center System. Dr. Benedicto has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Milagros A Benedicto has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Milagros A Benedicto has the following 11 expertise
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
Dr. Milagros A Benedicto is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 34
She is a very good doctor. I have been going to her for years but her office system is very very bad. I do not know why she makes you have an appointment because when you get there you have to always wait more than you expected. I had an appointment for 2:00pm I cam in at 1:50pm and I didnt see her til 4:10pm!!! It crazy I love her and all but her wait is ridiculous. I am changing doctors cause I also can not stand her receptionist.Very Rude!
If she were more friendly and caring I would like her more, but she is definately a good doctor.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Benedicto is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
54 Years Experience
University Of Santo Tomas
Graduated in 1964
New York Presbyterian Hospital
Dr. Milagros A Benedicto accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsIntercounty Ob/Gyn, 6852 Fresh Pond Rd, Ridgewood, NY
Dr. Milagros A Benedicto is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ridgewood, NY.