Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Milagros Gonzalez has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
When i took my daughter in for her first appt the staff is very profecional with customer service. we had to wait out side for a while because my daughter had a rash on her right hand and they wanted to make sure it was not contagious, when my daughter was called in the MA's gave her a free book because she was also been seein for a annual check up the MA took her vitals and everything. one thing for sure i didnt like was the restroom it was dirty toilet paper and trash everywhere!!! when the Dr went inside to see my daughter she took her time with us not like other Dr.s they just go and out of the room. we asked her question she responded with good answers. i will highly recommed the Dr to anyone!!!
Dr. Gonzalez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
43 Years Experience
Weill Cornell Medical College
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Milagros Gonzalez accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsProvidence Pediatric, 9220 N Central Ave, Phoenix, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Milagros Gonzalez in this video.
Dr. Milagros Gonzalez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.