Dr. Milagros Gonzalez Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Milagros Gonzalez?

love her

Posted on November 16th, 2010

When i took my daughter in for her first appt the staff is very profecional with customer service. we had to wait out side for a while because my daughter had a rash on her right hand and they wanted to make sure it was not contagious, when my daughter was called in the MA's gave her a free book because she was also been seein for a annual check up the MA took her vitals and everything. one thing for sure i didnt like was the restroom it was dirty toilet paper and trash everywhere!!! when the Dr went inside to see my daughter she took her time with us not like other Dr.s they just go and out of the room. we asked her question she responded with good answers. i will highly recommed the Dr to anyone!!!

Very hard to get an appointment.

Posted on July 12th, 2010

I found another office to take my kids to because the office staff is constantly changing and never follows up with anything. They are rude and need a class on professionalism.

Love her

Posted on March 26th, 2008

I have been taking my daughter to her for 4 years and I would never change. She's wonderful

Posted on July 14th, 2016