Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Milan S Baltazar has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 9
I was always at ease with Dr. Baltazar. She walks into the room with a friendly hello and smile. She always made me feel my health was a priority and listened to my questions and concerns. When I was pregnant with both of my children she took the time to explain "what to expect" during my pregnancies. I do not like going to the doctor - however, she made me feel at ease at all of my appointments. Dr. Baltazar is an outstanding doctor and an amazing person!
I've been going to Dr. Baltazar for 22 years. She delivered my 2 boys and I had complications with both and she was compassionate and always there for me. Every year I go back for an annual exam and she always knows who I am and takes the time to talk to me. I used to work at QVC and she used to shop from there alot and we always talked about the show host and the product. She is truly a wonderful doctor.
Dr. Baltazar is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
47 Years Experience
University Of Santo Tomas
Graduated in 1971
Dr. Milan S Baltazar accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMilan Soriano Baltazar Md, 170 Carriage Ln, Elkton, MD
Dr. Milan S Baltazar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elkton, MD.