Dr. Milan Brandon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Milan Brandon?

The Best doctor I ever went to

Posted on September 28th, 2017

I started going to Dr. Brandon in 1961, and continued till 2006 when I had a change of insurance. I was forced into taking Kaiser insurance over Scripps. I felt I lost a family member when I had to stop going to Dr. Brandon since he had helped me so many times/years through many circumstances of asthma and allergies. Over the years, I thought of going back to him as a "cash" patient since Kaiser has failed many times to deal with my condition correctly. Dr. Brandon to me is better than solid gold and I will miss him endlessly. I have never been to a more caring doctor that really listens to what the patient needs are.

The best doctor I have ever seen!!

Posted on November 20th, 2011

Wonderful, caring, very personable and very smart. Love's his patients, and treats them like family!

Happy Patient

Posted on June 20th, 2011

Dr. Brandon is a very caring and kind doctor. I appreciate that he takes time with me and cares about my family. He is thorough and has ALWAYS diagnosed and treated me correctly for 20+ years. I appreciate an old-fashioned doctors experience. He is amazing!!!

needs to retire

Posted on June 15th, 2011

Dr. Brandon is ancient and needs to retire. His memory is clearly fading and he wrote me the wrong prescription for something I had taken for a while. His bedside manner is also awful. He asks all kinds of questions about your personal life that are wholly unrelated to what you came in for. If I wanted to see a psychologist, I'd make an appointment with one--but that's what it felt like seeing Dr. Brandon. I finally got annoyed with all the prying questions and he accused me of having a chip on my shoulder. Will not be going back.

This Doctor is Absolutely Awesome

Posted on April 18th, 2008

A gifted physician, Dr. Milan Brandon is a caring and most observant practitioner. I highly recommend him.

Posted on June 3rd, 2017