Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Milankumar S Chakrabarty MD
Dr. Milankumar S Chakrabarty has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Milankumar S Chakrabarty has the following 10 expertise
- Celiac Disease
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Digestive System Diseases
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Abdominal Pain
- Ulcerative Colitis
Dr. Milankumar S Chakrabarty is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
There are better options
Self-verified patient of Dr. Milankumar S Chakrabarty - Posted on October 28th, 2015
I had a procedure performed on me by this provider (I think). I never saw him before or after the procedure. His anesthesia group wasn't in my insurance network, so they gave me the option to pay a discounted rate in cash. The billed my insurance anyway.... but didn't get paid. When I tried to book my follow-up appointment, I kept getting the message that the staff was busy and call back later. I tried calling several times on different days, and this was the only message I ever heard. No hold, no leave a message, just call back. Stay away!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Milankumar S Chakrabarty - Posted on January 24th, 2014
Horrible doctor!! Do not waste time or money!!! Disregards test results and tells you to wait and see how pain is in a few weeks!! Do not go to him!!!!! I went to dr chakrabarty after a gallbladder attack. During the attack I had an ultrasound, ct scan and a blood test. When we went over the results with dr c. He said he couldn't be gallstones because my blood test did not show any signs of that. Even though my ultrasound showed polyps he disregarded this and wanted to do an endoscopy. Although I didn't suffer from stomach pains. I awake from the procedure and was told everything looked good and we will see how I feel in a couple weeks. I was extremely dissatisfied with his answer and got a second opinion and was scheduled for surgery to have my gallbladder out that same week of seeing the new dr. I had the surgery and my gallbladder had growths blocking the duct trapping bile in my gallbladder leaving it extremely swollen and painful. Has I listened to dr c. I would still be in pain and in a lot of debt going through the expensive procedures he insisted on to find out what was wrong with me. I would never go to this dr again. I recommend dr dinh. You will not regret your choice if you go with him.
I trust him
Self-verified patient of Dr. Milankumar S Chakrabarty - Posted on June 12th, 2012
My 15 Year Personal Experience
Self-verified patient of Dr. Milankumar S Chakrabarty - Posted on April 26th, 2012
I have known Dr. Chakrabarty for about 15 years. He has been my Primary Physician, and when my HMO would no longer allow me that access, I was (twice) referred to him for specialized treatment. He has always been of the highest professional quality in his service and care for me personally, as well as for everyone I know who has used him.
Great and caring doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Milankumar S Chakrabarty - Posted on October 5th, 2011
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Chakrabarty is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
47 Years Experience
Goa Medical College
Graduated in 1972
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Dr. Milankumar S Chakrabarty Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
- Aetna Whole Health PrimeCare HMO CA
- Aetna Whole Health PrimeCare OAMC CA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Humana Choice POS
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHEMET ENDOSCOPY CENTER, 1003 E Florida Ave # 101, Hemet, CA
Dr. Milankumar S Chakrabarty is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hemet, CA.