3.6

Have you seen Dr. Milankumar S Chakrabarty?

There are better options

I had a procedure performed on me by this provider (I think). I never saw him before or after the procedure. His anesthesia group wasn't in my insurance network, so they gave me the option to pay a discounted rate in cash. The billed my insurance anyway.... but didn't get paid. When I tried to book my follow-up appointment, I kept getting the message that the staff was busy and call back later. I tried calling several times on different days, and this was the only message I ever heard. No hold, no leave a message, just call back. Stay away!!

Bad decision

Horrible doctor!! Do not waste time or money!!! Disregards test results and tells you to wait and see how pain is in a few weeks!! Do not go to him!!!!! I went to dr chakrabarty after a gallbladder attack. During the attack I had an ultrasound, ct scan and a blood test. When we went over the results with dr c. He said he couldn't be gallstones because my blood test did not show any signs of that. Even though my ultrasound showed polyps he disregarded this and wanted to do an endoscopy. Although I didn't suffer from stomach pains. I awake from the procedure and was told everything looked good and we will see how I feel in a couple weeks. I was extremely dissatisfied with his answer and got a second opinion and was scheduled for surgery to have my gallbladder out that same week of seeing the new dr. I had the surgery and my gallbladder had growths blocking the duct trapping bile in my gallbladder leaving it extremely swollen and painful. Has I listened to dr c. I would still be in pain and in a lot of debt going through the expensive procedures he insisted on to find out what was wrong with me. I would never go to this dr again. I recommend dr dinh. You will not regret your choice if you go with him.

I trust him

My 15 Year Personal Experience

I have known Dr. Chakrabarty for about 15 years. He has been my Primary Physician, and when my HMO would no longer allow me that access, I was (twice) referred to him for specialized treatment. He has always been of the highest professional quality in his service and care for me personally, as well as for everyone I know who has used him.

Great and caring doctor

This dr is very caring and knowledgeable and put me at ease. His staff is warm and friendly and takes care of all your needs. My visit there was very good.

He rushes and doesnt spend enough time. I will not go see him agin.

Dr. Milankumar S Chakrabarty is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hemet, CA.