Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Milan DiGiulio MD
Dr. Milan DiGiulio, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cary, NC, with other offices in Wellington, FL and Raleigh, NC (and 2 other locations). He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. DiGiulio is affiliated with Rex Healthcare Inc., WakeMed Cary Hospital and Wellington Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Milan DiGiulio has 5 locations
Dr. Milan DiGiulio has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Milan DiGiulio has the following 3 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Milan DiGiulio is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Excellent first visit
Self-verified patient of Dr. Milan DiGiulio - Posted on February 6th, 2016
Virtually no wait time. Courteous and friendly team. Doc listened, very good communication back and forth. RIley did a great job with x-rays and helping me feel at ease. Doc had great bedside manner when performing the ultrasound. Answered all my questions and mapped out easy to understand action plan. Overall great experience even though I got bad news.
Dr. DiGiulio is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Rex Healthcare Inc.
WakeMed Cary Hospital
Wellington Regional Medical Center
Wake Med Raleigh Campus
Duke Raleigh Hospital
Palms West Hospital
Bethesda Memorial Hospital
Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
Duke University Hospital
Wakemed North Healthplex
Boca Raton Regional Hospital
Duke University Hospital
14 Years Experience
New York University - Mount Sinai
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Milan DiGiulio Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Milan DiGiulio's office for more information.
3700 NW Cary Pkwy Cary, NC : (919) 882-6100
10131 Forest Hill Blvd Wellington, FL : (561) 798-6600
3320 Wake Forest Rd Raleigh, NC : (919) 876-6755
3701 NW Cary Pkwy Cary, NC : (919) 882-6100
10010 Falls of Neuse Rd Raleigh, NC : (919) 882-6100
Locations & Directions
Dr. Milan DiGiulio is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cary, NC.