Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Milan R Mehta has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
- Vascular & Interventional Radiology
- Interventional Radiology
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
I am very pleased and impressed with Dr. Mehta primarily for the passionate approach he takes towards his patient. He takes time out to clearly explain (in lay men's terms) exactly what he's going to do and the outcome after the procedure is completed. He went the 'extra mile' by clarifying some medical issues that were not clear in my mind since my Oncologist had not done so. I highly recommend Dr. Mehta as a true professional in his field with a compassion for his patients versus dispensing a treatment with no expression of care which is unfortunately the way too many physicians operate. Dr. Mehta approaches his job as a vocation versus only a profession. - Thank you Dr. Mehta!
14 Years Experience
Emory University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Milan R Mehta accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNorthside Hospital-Atlanta, 1000 Johnson Ferry Rd, Atlanta, GA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Milan R Mehta in this video.
Dr. Milan R Mehta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.